Monday, October 10, 2011

Picture Purrfect HD iPhone Theme

Inspiration comes from every direction and this is a "PicturePurrfect" example of that...well, more like 4 examples!
One icon set that started with the idea of using the ABC Logo giving a 'Fisheye' look to the icons One icon set stemmed from an old PSP theme from french artists called 'Photography' that has never left my thoughts. This is the default icon set for the theme. The 3rd, and my favorite because it was an icon set that finally matched the UI that I have designed, 'Stacked'. 4 layers of color, two grey one pink, and the top; the perfect picture for each icon. The last is a some what experimental set using low res free Glyphish's icons and some that I have redrawn to cut out from the dark and show off the pink layer of the above design. Something that may be pursued further in the future and is somewhat incomplete at the moment because I wasn't really impressed with it... not until I can create my own:P.

Author: SchmilK








pegscafe.com Copyright @ 2011 - Theme by NanLimo - Thanks to Google