Friday, October 14, 2011

H1 UI theme for iPhone 4

h1 is a clean & simple interface in perfect harmony with detailed icons!
The icon set is a tribute to my favourite icon sets Prestige, Edius and Illumine. The UI is sleek, simple and easy to read. The icons make it easy to understand what's inside and are detailed enough to make you not get bored looking at them.What is included in h1?- Full UI (99% themed)- Bite SMS themed- Special weather widget by my bro gaBzii- More than 100 icons and derivations for a custom look- Settings Icons- 6 walls to choose, + a shelves overlay for your own Backgrounds- SB Settings in 2 variants and with 40 toggles- SC4 theme- LiveClock- Tab2Unlock- Massive Icon psd for your own icons- Alternate chat bubbles in 3 sets and 6 colors- Alternate badges in 4 colors- Alternate dialer- ….more to come ;)----------------h1 was not done alone by me. Above all it is a teamwork.This theme is live mainly because of gaBzii aka jokerg7. He did a lot to improve and push this thing forward from the early beginning.gaBzii: Man, this is the best part of doing a theme. I had fun and on top I found a new friend. Thank you bro, u rock!----------------At this point I would like also to thank you:Medic 88, Laurent, dieselletwo ellersbee and Turtlepaw, for their kind words which motivated me to proceed. U guys rock!Sneakerpimp: pff, what to say? this guy is unbelievable! Love your stuff! The loading gears are 100% HIS stuff.And a very special thanks to Zooropalg. Guy, u can not imagine what that ment to me, when u really installed the beta and gave feedback to me…Never thought, a real professional could be so kind and friendly to a newbie. I'm really happy that we have met!









pegscafe.com Copyright @ 2011 - Theme by NanLimo - Thanks to Google