Saturday, October 22, 2011

AzuriteHD Theme for iPhone 4

I bring you my Next theme Azurite HD, with this theme you couldn't ask for a more complete theme with Two Custom Lockscreens, live animation and also with SB date, weather and live animation.











Download

It also comes with custom Loading screens, SMS, Weather, Compass, VoiceMemos, Dialer, clock, Calculator, Folders, MediaPlayer! You will be so impressed with everything I have themed in this theme. I have even added some great extras like SlideAway theme, AndroidLoader Theme, colorKeyboard, SBSettings Theme and so much more. I have also added a bunch of extra WallPapers and Lockscreens and a set of ALT-icons Just in case you want something different. Please read the ReadMe file included in your download for all instructions. Also don't forget to check out The Basement Forum and www.jailbreakemnow.com for more info or help. Big shout out to all My bAd Family cause without ya all Encouraging me to pick up PhotoShop this theme would of never been completed.
Version: 1.0
Author: jima6636
Section: Themes (Complete)




pegscafe.com Copyright @ 2011 - Theme by NanLimo - Thanks to Google