Wednesday, May 18, 2011

santander bank online banking

santander bank online banking
Having lived in Spain for nearly 20 years I have not needed a bank account in the UK until recently when I inherited a house which is now in the process of sale. Some of the pens are cheap plastic versions and others are of real quality. The complications of opening a bank account for an expat such as me are many and it is no coincidence that the best quality pens have been given to me by banks that offer offshore facilities. These banks can afford to spend bucket loads of money on quality items because many of them require that you keep a balance of at least £5,000 in the account and that a minimum of £40,000 passes through the account annually. santander online banking

Other banks insist that you keep up to a £25,000 balance in the account. Will their quality promotional pens influence me to open an account with them? The distinctive blue of Barclays and the red of the Santander immediately identify these banks. I made a decision to open an account in the end with a bank that gave me two mid range promotional pens and also a printed USB flash drive which contained all the information relating to their online banking facilities. I can use the USB and the pens in my working and personal life. It did impress me that the marketing department of the bank had clearly put great thought into giving their customers very practical, useful gifts. I made my decision to go with this bank because of the services that it offered but I was pleasantly surprised to receive the promotional pens and the USB.
pegscafe.com Copyright @ 2011 - Theme by NanLimo - Thanks to Google