Friday, September 30, 2011

Webber fearful of Ferrari pace

ferrari

Red Bull driver Mark Webber believes Ferrari are well placed to mount a strong challenge for honours in the 2011 season.
"I think Ferrari are strong," said Webber, after the third day of the final pre-season tests on Thursday.
"I think we're going OK and the rest is hard to say. I haven't even looked at the times today, they're not even of interest, you just focus on your own thing."
Turning his attentions to the opening race of the season on March 27, Webber joked: "I think we'll be in the top eight in Melbourne."




ferrari aurea


He added: "The form is still very hard. I would not put my house on qualifying in Melbourne, I don't know who has the outright pace.
"I think we're going OK but it's impossible for me to know what the red guys (Ferrari) are doing. Race runs they are going OK, they look quick."
Webber finished third in last season's drivers' championship, 10 points behind runner-up Fernando Alonso of Ferrari and 14 points behind triumphant team-mate Sebastian Vettel.
The Australian recorded the third quickest time in Thursday's session, 0.70sec behind Mexican Sergio Perez of Sauber and 0.30sec behind Ferrari's Felipe Massa.



ferrari 612 scaglietti


"I'm ready for the first race and you always want a good run in your home race but I don't want to jinx things for myself," said Webber.
"In terms of team preparations it's the best we've had in terms of reliability and understanding the car but it's still a long, long way to go.
"All the departments have done a sensational job. You can never have it perfect but we could be in much worse shape in terms of reliablity.
"Hopefully we are not too far away from Ferrari to start with and we go from there."


ferrari 360


Ferrari 599 Sports Cars V12



Ferrari Cars Photos


Fast Ferrari Supercar


Ferrari 599


Ferrari 599 Houston


Ferrari 599 Sports Cars V12

pegscafe.com Copyright @ 2011 - Theme by NanLimo - Thanks to Google